Research | Analisi Matematica
Research Analisi Matematica
- Second order linear elliptic equations: a priori estimates, regularity, existence and uniqueness, weighted Sobolev spaces.
- Fully non-linear elliptic equations: qualitative properties, regularity, existence and uniqueness, removable singularities, viscosity solutions.
- Parabolic equations and semigroup theory.
- Regularity for equations and systems of PDEs.
- Symmetrization and isoperimetric inequalities.
- Free boundary problems.
- Classical and non-additive measure theory and applications to the study of function spaces.
|DI GIRONIMO Patrizia||Member|
|SOFTOVA PALACHEVA Lyoubomira||Member|